Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coming up in October...

Hi everyone, I'd first like to apologize for posting those last two reviews so late in the month. At first, it was just hard for me to know what to even write about Burn After Reading, so I put the whole thing off, and didn't get around to both that and my Ghost Town review until just the other night. And I'm sorry.

So sorry, in fact, that I'm going to make it up to you by promising one post every day for the whole of October. Sick, right?

Here's how it's going to work: In celebration of Halloween, I'm going to try and watch one horror(ish) movie a day for the 31 days leading up to and including Halloween. I'm not going to tell you what they are just yet, because A) I haven't really made out a list yet, and B) where would be the fun in that? Of course, if you know me at all, you can probably guess what some of the movies might be. Some will be movies I've seen before, some will be new to me.

And I'm thinking that, just like with my "Seven Days of PIXAR" series, most of the posts will be more reflections on my memories with these movies rather than straight reviews. Of course, for the movies I have yet to see, those will certainly be reviews.

But for today, though, I'm enjoying the first of the many great movies Hollywood gave us this past summer:


Stay classy, internet.

No comments: