Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catching Up

I hate that I never got around to posting reviews for either Prince Caspian or Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  Time just wasn't on my side in the last week or so.  

However, if you'd like to hear my thoughts on Prince Caspian, head on over to my podcast's homepage at TalkShoe.com and listen to our most recent episode.  In a nutshell, the film is really no better or worse than its predecessor.  The only marked improvement is in the effects work, which were at times very impressive.  Depending on what you thought of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, that might mean the film is right up your alley.  Personally, I rate the film a 3.5 out of 5.

As for Indiana Jones, I've got my nitpicks about it, but for the most part enjoyed the film very much.  For the full list of complaints, grievances and whatnot, tune in to the next episode of Front Row Center, June 9th at 9 PM.  Then, Trent, Watson and myself will do all sorts of arguing about Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, and probably a number of other things.

No comments: