Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The List Project

Just for simplicity's sake, I think I'm going to shut down the Extended List Project and incorporate it into this blog. I've been far too infrequent with updating it, and since I have this blog anyway, there's not much reason for having two. So, I'll still be posting oddball lists like I'd been doing at the List Project blog. They'll just be posted here.

Also if anyone is interested, my podcast (Front Row Center), will be broadcasting live tomorrow night at TalkShoe.com for the very first time. The upshot of this switch is that listeners can log on to the website and chat with us live during the show. So if anyone's interested, you can find out show's page here: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/19453

We'd love to have an audience for our first episode with TalkShoe (which is actually our 29th episode)!

No comments: